PoweryMax PX5 Power Kit
PoweryMax PX5 Lithium-ion Power Bank, Includes:
- PoweryMax PX5 power bank. Lightweight, Waterproof, Safety and Durability.
- Smart charger.
- Device connection cable.
- A pair of waterproof connectors.
- Heat shrink tube.
- 12v. / 5Ah.
- Weight: 330 gr.
PoweryMax has created this product based on top efficiency and usability criteria. And with 330g in weight, it can be transported anywhere!!
Its internal cells and protection system are safe from adverse weather thanks to its fully sealed silicone-based cover wrapped on a portable case, allowing you to transport it anywhere without fear of getting it wet. Its fully waterproof cables use threaded wire connectors and joints
- Weight (gr) 330 gr
- Output voltage (V): 12
- Maximum recharge time (h): 6 (shall depend upon use)
?How much battery life does my PoweryMax PX5 have?
This shall depend on your device's energy consumption. According to our tests, you should be able to power a Hook2-5 for over 15 hours
You can easily calculate battery life by dividing its capacity by your electronic device's consumption rate in order to work out how many hours it will last. Please ensure that you use either amps (10ah) or milliamps (10,000mah) for an accurate calculation.
PoweryMax PX5 recommendations.
We recommend using a protective fuse prior to connecting the device and to fully charge it before its first use. Also, please avoid leaving the device fully charged if it won't be used for a long period of time. Although chargers can be left on after the device is fully charged thanks to its protection system, we do not recommend leaving it on for long periods while not in use.
We recommend cleaning your connectors after use. That's all you need to bear in mind!
PRE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
- You must ensure that your device is compatible with the Power Bank Kit specifications
- Ensure that you observe the RED (+) and BLACK (-) polarity
- Power Bank kits must be fully charged before their first use.
1. Make a cut roughly in the middle of the heat shrink tube and, before anything else, pass each of the
cables through ensuring to leave sufficient cable length for a comfortable operation.
2. Our connection cable is provided with a length of bare wiring on one end,
so all you have to do is to strip roughly the same amount of cable from the device to be connected and twist them together in order to prevent these from coming apart when introduced into the
3. Ensure that you are aware of which device cable is positive (+) and negative ( ?) before moving on to the
next step. In general, BLACK is usually (-) and RED is usually (+)
4. Place each of the splice connector's ends next to the stripped wire ends
ensuring that the internal metallic contact is connected to each of the wire ends. For this purpose, use
some pliers to tighten each central metallic contact and attach them to every cable, one
at a time.
5. Apply the heat source (a simple lighter should be enough) uniformly from the centre outwards
for each of the splice connectors until the tube shrinks to
fit the cable. Please ensure the cable is cold before moving on to the next step.
6. Place the other section of heat shrink cable on top of the connector covering it completely and reapply the heat source
to this second protection layer in order to fully seal the joint. In this manner, it will avoid
moisture that may reduce your Power Bank Kit's useful life.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided for the use and assembly of this Power Bank Kit. Failing to do so may result in damages to the kit, as well as any connected devices or personal injuries.
- Never use with a different charger than that provided. ((potential damages and/or fire)
- Although the Power Bank Kit is moisture resistant, it must not be immersed in water under any circumstances.
- This Power Bank Kit has a nominal output rate of 5A with 10A peaks. Do not use with high consumption devices to prevent irreversible damage to the Power Bank Kit including damage or fire.
- Power Bank Kit is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one year pursuant to Spanish Sale of Consumer Goods Act 23 passed on 10th July 2003.
- Any damages caused by inadequate use of the product, physical injuries and normal wear-and-tear are excluded from this guarantee.
- This product's useful life is estimated as approximately 500 charge/discharge cycles.
- Using this product under extreme weather conditions may result in significantly lower performance levels.
- Pursuant to current transport legislation, this type of product cannot be shipped by airmail. Estimated delivery for European countries, Canary Islands and the Balearics of 5 working days
Lo mejor que he tenido
Tengo una Stricker 4 plus para mi pato y me dura mas de 15 horas de uso, no pesa y no hay que guardarla en el bolsillo del pato, antes tenía una de esas de plomo y era un engorro
May you interested
PoweryMax Y Adaptor, 1 Power bank for 2 devices
LA LLEVO EN EL KAYAK Y SIEMPRE ECHO MAS DE 5 O 6 HORAS, NO LA HE GASTADO NUNCA. TENGO UNA LOURANCE DE 5